The most important decision you will make in building your new home or remodel is the selection of the General Contractor, who will be responsible for building your vision within your budget. You will be forming a partnership that will last for as long as you own your home.
Be sure to ask the right questions when selecting a General Contractor.
- Does the General Contractor use specialized tradesmen and subcontractors on his projects?
- Does the General Contractor use only the highest grade and quality of building materials?
- Does the General Contractor offer the latest in technology and industry best practices?
- Does the General Contractor attend all meetings between the Owner and subcontractors or suppliers?
- Is the General Contractor known within the building community to be honest, well organized, fiscally responsible and reliable?
- Are previous customers happy with their experience, both during construction and with regard to post-construction warranty and repair issues?
Robert Caldera Construction answers all of these questions with a resounding YES! We have been serving the construction needs of Tuolumne and Calaveras Counties since 1990, providing exceptional quality, service and customer satisfaction.
Have more questions? Please contact us today, to begin planning your next construction project.